Fun at the Zoo
My mom, Liz, and I took the kiddos to the zoo today. The weather couldn’t have been better, and the kids were great!!! It was fun, but boy was it tiring!!! Hayden, Emma, and Owen really enjoyed looking at the animals and asking TONS of questions about where the animals were from and descriptions of the animals. Hadi and Greyson on the hand enjoyed the snacks that I packed for the day! I think they spent all morning fighting over rice crispie treats, and I am pretty sure that Hadi ate around 48 cheese balls! Here are some pics from the day….
Checking out the fish…..
Giraffes 

Hadi Lou
Greyson
The Carousel
The Train
What a great day! It took about 5 minutes on the way home before EVERYONE was passed out! They all looked like little mountain kids....sweaty, tired, and filthy, but they enjoyed it, so I guess that's all that matters.
0 comments:
Post a Comment