Sunday, March 29, 2009

Flower Picker

I LOVE gerbera daisies! They were the flower of my wedding, and I take great pride in growing my daisies every Spring. I wondered why this year I didn't have nearly as many flowers as normal.....I should have known. I walked outside this afternoon to see this......

And this......
And THIS!!!! He was so very proud of himself. Meanwhile......another sensless tragedy at the hands of my child! Here are some more pictures from today. Lucky kept jumping up on the slide with him.......?

The hummingbirds are coming out!

He is such a monkey!!!

Gavin thought it would be funny to put Lucky in the tree.....she didn't find it funny.
He also thought it would be funny to take down my beautiful cross and hang the deer head above our bed.....I didn't! (Excuse the unmade bed)

Hayden had opening day of baseball this weekend. I brought my camera all ready to take pictures, then I realized that the battery was charging in the kitchen! I did take one funny one of Greyson in a helmet on my phone, and as soon as I find my adapter piece, I will upload it. I'm not cool enough to have an iphone that will load it for me!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP