Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wimberly

We went to Wimberly this weekend for a friend's wedding. The weather was horrible Saturday, so we had to keep all 4 kids cooped up inside. They did well, but I'm sure they would much rather have been outside. The place we stayed at had so much for them to do. It was basically a big ranch, with two houses on it. No one was renting the other house, so we had the whole place to ourselves. It was really nice. It had a new swimming pool, which there are no pictures of, because I took the kids swimming, but it was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

The kids really enjoyed the trampoline in the backyard.....
As well as the sandbox
There was a miniature horse ranch (I guess??) next door. The horses were beautiful.
We all enjoyed petting them and feeding them grass.
Of course the kids enjoyed the ice cream after dinner.
And the deer in the pasture the next morning
Greyson really enjoyed the miniature donkeys at the wedding who were serving water.

I wish I would have had time to take more pics, but Daddy couldn't make it on this trip. I was a single mom, and BOY is that hard work!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP