Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Staring 'em Young.....

I'm creating a couple of technology rooms on campus, and I am hoping to have them set up by Thursday to show during one of my trainings. In an effort to do this, I went and bought a boat load of fun gadgets today, and I brought them to the house to charge and load software on. Needless to say, it wasn't easy with the little guy running around. I am a firm believer that anyone can use technology, and here are some pictures to prove it.....


Greyson was actually REALLY in to the Nintendo DS. I showed him quickly how to use the stylus, and he used picto chat to draw on there. It freed me up a little to get some things done!





1 comments:

Elise Thompson Kacal August 19, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

I love the one of him laying down, looking up.

Ella loves watching Elmo videos on her iPod touch (and Steve's iPhone). She's already figured out how to unlock it by sliding the bar across the screen with her finger. Our kids are figuring out everything so young!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP