Gooney Birds!
When I went to pick up Greyson today, Jole wasn't feeling too great, so I brought Hayden and Hadi home with me to give her a little break. Holden was at Anthony's parent's house....we didn't forget him. Anyway, what fun we had!
Hayden played the Wii most of the time, which is amazing in itself. Hayden just turned four, and he has really only played with the Wii once over here and maybe one other time at my cousin's house. You would have thought he was a pro. He knew exactly what to do, just adding fuel to my fire that kids LOVE technology and know how to use it, but that is a WHOLE other soapbox. Anyway, with Hayden playing the Wii, it freed me up to play with the two little ones, thank God. You have to watch those two like a hawk! When you give them all of your attention though, they are good as gold. We looked at a few foamy puzzles, played with some toys, blew bubbles, and that is when I thought I could trust them for a second. I ran into Greyson's room to get them both jackets so we could take the dogs for a walk. I returned to find the dog's water bowl upside down and Hadi beating Lucky with it. Greyson was sitting by watching while he snacked on the dog food.
I rounded them up in Greyson's room so that I could clean up the mess. Once everything was clean, I walked into Greyson's room to find all 4 billion plastic balls (which my sister warned me not buy, but I did anyway because Greyson likes them) all over the floor. At that point I gave up on trying to keep the house clean. Here are a few pictures of Hadi and Greyson in the bath tub before Hadi dropped a bomb and we had to make an emergency exit! Hayden was the lucky one today. He skipped the bath because he wanted to watch Open Season, and he wasn't covered from head to toe in pizza sauce.
0 comments:
Post a Comment