
As I write this, I am taking my one big break for the day. That's right, Greyson is sleeping! Give him a few minutes, and he will be up and running full speed ahead again, while I chase after him. Things around here are chaning daily. No longer can we walk out of the room for a second while he plays contently. Well I guess technically we can, but we will return to broken clay crabs that were once on top of the toilet, open bottles of shampoo spilling out everywhere, open tubes of diaper rash cream, cleared cabinets, and his favorite, turning the DVD player, Wii, and CD player on and off. Yes, that was all this weekend in case you were wondering! My child is a mess and ALL BOY that's for sure. This is my life now, chasing after my wild and rambunctious ( I know I misspelled that) little guy. It's a great life, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Here are some pics from Hayden's birthday party of the little fellow.
Running Away from Hadi

Swinging on the tire swing

Riding the train with Ryleigh

0 comments:
Post a Comment