Spring Break 2009
I have had such a great week at home with my little man! It is going to be really hard to go back to school on Monday. He is in the most fun stage these days. He is like this little sponge that learns something new everyday. It is so much fun to see. Greyson's new word for the week is hot ("Hah"). EVERYTHING is hah, whether it is hot, cold, or mild! He is so proud of his new word, and he repeats it everytime he hears someone say it, or when you put food in front of him. He also loves to roar....at the doctor's office today (ear infection....YUCK!), we were looking at the painting in the exam room before Dr. McDavitt came in. It was a picture of a lion, and I told Greyson that a lion says, "ROAR"! He looked at me and make a half growl, half burp sound that was just hysterical. Once Dr. McDavitt got in the room, I asked him again what a tiger says, and he repeated the sound. He has been roaring ever since. It is hysterical!!
This week I also took Greyson down to Matagorda with Granna, Papa, Jole, Hayden, Hadley, and Holden. We mostly relaxed, but we had a really good time. I learned the hard way to bring several changes of clothes for my child. The first day we were there he found the biggest mud puddle he could find and sat right in the middle of it. It was such a mess! Later that day while at the beach, he decided to sit down as the waves came on to shore. Of course both times, we were either far away from the house or car, so I ended up getting just as wet or dirty as he was trying to get him back in. Here are some pics from our trip.....
This week I also took Greyson down to Matagorda with Granna, Papa, Jole, Hayden, Hadley, and Holden. We mostly relaxed, but we had a really good time. I learned the hard way to bring several changes of clothes for my child. The first day we were there he found the biggest mud puddle he could find and sat right in the middle of it. It was such a mess! Later that day while at the beach, he decided to sit down as the waves came on to shore. Of course both times, we were either far away from the house or car, so I ended up getting just as wet or dirty as he was trying to get him back in. Here are some pics from our trip.....
Hadi looking for sea shells.
Right before he took the plunge into the water....there are no more pictures from this trip to the beach, because I was frantically running to get my child before he was swept out to sea.....
Holden enjoying Happy Hour with Granna
Hayden enjoyed looking out at the water....
Greyson snacked on the sand once again.
Baby "G"
All in all, it was a great trip!
1 comments:
OMG, all of those pictures are precious!
Post a Comment