Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow Day

It snowed here in Texas the other day!!! REAL snow! It was beyond fabulous! It started early in the morning and lasted all day. It was the snowglobe kind of snow....big flakes, whirling around in the wind......absolutely magical. Here are some pics from the day.

I uploaded the pictures in the wrong order, so we'll start with the day after....snow STILL on the ground!!!

"Cowd" (Cold)
Fishing......?
Checking things out....
The day of the snow, I was stuck at work. I was bummed at first, but then I realized what a great place it was to be. The kids were SO excited! All you could hear was laughter and squeals of joy. It really made the day THAT much more fun! After going outside and having kids hug on me just because it was snowing, I was so thankful I WAS at work.
Luckliy, Gavin had the camera and Greyson at home and got some pics of him in it.....
This is Gavin's snow man
Hayden's snowball....I'm pretty sure it hit Gavin about 5 seconds after this picture was shot.
Enjoying the snow......
Gavin said g wasn't too interested by all of it.....
Is that incredible!!??!!
The day before....flowers in full bloom. No snow in the pic, but it makes me smile, so it got included at the end :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP