Saturday, January 9, 2010

22 Months Old

I can't believe it has taken me so long to post about what you've been up to....momma's been a little lazy here lately! Sorry big guy! I guess it's better late than never :) Here's what you've been up to lately......

  • You are LOVING the potty right now. Not all the time, but at least 5 or 6 times a day, you tell me you need to tee-tee. We go to the potty, and you tee-tee!!! Afterwards we do the tee-tee dance throughout the house. When mommy starts staying home with you in a few weeks, we are really going to start that potty training!
  • I can't take you shopping anymore. Well, I can, but you drive me nuts! You want EVERYTHING, and you aren't quiet about it. From the minute we entered Target this afternoon, I heard "I want coke", then "I want boots", "I want car" "I want tools", "I want ball"......ALL the way through the store......grrrrrrr!
  • You've become quite the kissy boy! You give momma lost of kisses!! When you give a kiss, you breathe out through your nose and the say muah....it's too cute!
  • You LOVE condiments. To get you to eat, I usually have to put ketchup or ranch on your plate and let you dip your food in it.
  • You are very independent! You want to do everything yourself. If I try to help you, I usually get a "No, Momma", or a "No,no,no,no,no"
  • You love your boots. You want to wear them all the time, regardless of whether or not you have clothes on.
  • You throw quite a tantrum. I like to call it your African tribal dance. You stomp your feet around in a circle, then lay on the floor.
  • You are totally diggin' Elmo these days!
  • You still love to color, which has been a great learning tool for you. You can pretty well identify all of your colors. Blue, green, pink, and purple are your favorite. You like for me to color on the ground with you, but when I do, you always color over what I draw the minute I draw it....little stinker!

Here are some pictures of you doing the things you love best.......

Your beloved tractee
Mr Mischief
Drawing on the driveway with chalk
Driving Mommy's car with my shades on
"Help" with "tools"

Won't be long big guy, and you will be the big two! I can't believe it.....LOVE YOU!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP