Baby #2
I had my 10 week appointment yesterday for baby #2. We heard the heartbeat really strong again this appointment, and everything seems to be developing just fine.....what a blessing! My doctor printed out a separate picture for Greyson, so that he could have a picture of his new little brother or sister. Greyson is pretty adamant that he wants his baby to be a "gurl"....we'll see. For fun, I took a gender prediction test yesterday morning. The results came back as a boy. The Chinese calendar said girl.....I guess we'll just have to see which one is more accurate. I have no feelings of what the baby will be either way, I am just praying that he/she is healthy.
2 comments:
Hi Jana! Your little guy is absolutely precious and congrats on baby #2! My two boys are 2 1/2 years apart and I love the age difference. Praying for a healthy new bundle of joy for you!
Christie (Knesek) Jaster
Thank you Christie!! We are really excited!
Post a Comment