23 Months and Counting
Oh Baby Bear! In less than one short month, I can no longer say "I have an almost 2 year old". You will be the big, bad 2! Where did time go? You are still a mess these days! Here is what you are up to at almost 2!
- Mommy's been feeling a little sick with baby #2 these days, something that you have clued in on. Although I try to escape, you are right there with me with your hand on my shoulder if I do get sick....I'd rather you not be there, but it's a very sweet gesture. Yesterday as we were gettting ready, I was putting in my contacts, and you were playing around in the bathroom. You went over to the toilet, put your hands on the toilet seat, stuck your head down and started coughing repeatedly into the toilet. When you finished, you flushed the toilet and went about your business. It was hilarious, and you've done it several times since!
- You LOVE your boots. You will wear your boots all day everyday if I let you.....with or without clothes!
- We ran out of diapers today, so I had to put you in a pair of pull-ups. I guess I shouldn't have made such a deal about the cars all over them. Now, you won't wear your diapers. This afternoon before your nap, you took off your diaper, grabbed the pull up out of the trash and brought it to me to put it back on you. We made a compromise.....you are now sound asleep in your diaper, with Cars undwear over them! :)
- You love to help! Whenever I'm in the kitchen, you push your stool over to where I am and either help wash dishes or cook. We made a cake together the other day, and you did a pretty good job. A little messy, but you did your best!
- You are such a talker these days. I just wish we understood everything you said. You tend to get a little frustrated with us when we don't understand, and you will repeat it until we finally get it right.
- You love cows right now. Everyday we have to take a walk (you ride your tractor) to the end of the street to see the cows. We stay down there about 15-20 minutes, and you stare into the pasture looking for them (or jump on the big sewage thingie....which scares me to death by the way....I keep having Baby Jessica flash backs!)

- Your favorite word these dadys is "NO", which we have to work on!!! You are starting to follow the word no with your tongue out and spitting....NOT COOL! You've been getting your hiney popped for that one. The other day in the car you told me no, then very quietly spit at me. You kept your tongue out, and when I turned around, you acted like you were yawning......turkey!
- When you are tired of listening these days, you pretend like you are asleep.....again, TURKEY!
- I'm enjoying being home with you these days SO much! You are getting so big! You love to cuddle in the mornings and before you go to bed, and it is so nice!
I can't believe the next time I post your updates you will be 2! You are getting so big! We love you bear!
0 comments:
Post a Comment