Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby #2-14 Weeks

Here are some great pictures of baby #2 from my last appointment. Pregnancy #2 has been a lot different for me than my pregnancy with Greyson. I think I was on the computer each and everyday when I was pregnant with G, just trying to see how he was growing. I am sad to say that I haven't been doing that this go around. It's not because I don't want to, it's just much harder now with a 2 year old running around. Also much harder.....being sick and tired all the time. Unfortunately, I don't have the option to lay around and be lazy. Greyson keeps me on the go.

With a very active toddler, it's hard to remember that I am pregnant sometimes. Yes, I am getting fat, feeling nauseous, and want to sleep the day away, but I haven't felt the baby move quite yet, so it's hard to focus on. I think that's why these pictures hit me like a ton of bricks the other day. When this little baby popped up on screen, I literally let out a little squeal of delight....and then I almost couldn't handle my emotions. Like a big, pregnant sap, I almost started crying. In an instant, it became real to me again, and I wanted to lay in that chair all day and watch the baby move. Having one little guy at home, I know what to expect, and I know how much joy and happiness and love this little one brings with it.....I'm getting all sappy again, I better stop :)

Enjoy the pics......

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP